• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Re;hi, and info wanted on joining seven sisters syndicate

Jake Battson

Good afternoon, many thanks for letting me join the forum.
My name is Jake, I’m from near Monmouth.

I would like some information on how to become part of the seven sisters syndicate on the wye, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Regards Jake

Good afternoon, many thanks for letting me join the forum.
My name is Jake, I’m from near Monmouth.

I would like some information on how to become part of the seven sisters syndicate on the wye, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Regards Jake
Welcome to the forum Jake 👍…..Not a clue personally but watch this space I’m sure there’ll be a wise sage out there….somewhere!

This is off there website, just can’t find any info on joining the syndicate

Attachments

• C248A52E-D4C9-4190-85F8-F9CA96C1FE22.png
    C248A52E-D4C9-4190-85F8-F9CA96C1FE22.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 126
Hi Jake - call them on 01989 218080 and if they like the sound of your voice you're in. Alternatively, click on 'contact' on their web page and an email link will appear. One of their staff does lurk on the forum. They're probably in the process of sorting out next season's prices.

Used to fish it when it was part of Glamorgan anglers Symonds Yat East/Biblins. Really enjoyed my years there - then something happened.........
Wish you luck in your quest.

Cheers
Bob

Used to fish it when it was part of Glamorgan anglers Symonds Yat East/Biblins. Really enjoyed my years there - then something happened.........
Wish you luck in your quest.

Cheers
Bob
You would have thought all the high brow syndication and WUF..inng of the Wye we might have ended up with a better river than we have at present.

Hi Jake, you apply and may need to wait until a place becomes available. Contact Adam at Angling Dreams. His phone number is also on the notice boards along the river. Go along the disused railway track upstream from Monmouth to the padlocked gate and there is a notice with contact details here.

Back