• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Quality rods for sale

Danny Moss

Hi All
Having a clear out of rods so here you go

11ft Mark Tunley dark carbon torrix
1.75tc
Used couple of times
As new
£290
Cost £360
SOLD
______

11ft Dave Lumb built
2lb GTI with small white tip and fitted isotope
Never used.
Does have my initials on underside but only small.
£200
SOLD
______

Free spirit Barbel seeker 12ft 1.75tc with fitted isotope,
Not with original bag but another free spirit one.
As new
£170

Daiwa basia x45 12ft
1.75tc
Used couple of times
As new
£175

2x
Wychwood Maximisers
12 ft twin tip
1.75 & 2tc
Never used
£135

Or willing to swap for 2lb 11ft torrix if anybody interested

Any question please ask

Collection from Wickford Essex or courier at cost.
Pm if interested 🎣

Last edited:
Ha. Been looking for a 1.75 basia for ages. Here's one close, 20 miles and I am skint. Ho ho!

Still for sale
really fancy it Danny but got a shed load of nice rods now. EBay sales seem to have fallen off a cliff so unlikely to shift anything on there. Maybe the bubble has burst! Really need to sell a couple before I buy again. If I get an offer tomorrow from ebay might try one or two.

really fancy it Danny but got a shed load of nice rods now. EBay sales seem to have fallen off a cliff so unlikely to shift anything on there. Maybe the bubble has burst! Really need to sell a couple before I buy again. If I get an offer tomorrow from ebay might try one or two.
ok
Let me know
Cheers Alex🎣

Haven't they just. Selling anything on there currently is an absolute lottery. I can list things that i've seen get loads of action and mine gets zilch, I don't trust the place one bit tbh.

We once sold books on Amazon, we had close to 10,000 books at their warehouses. Our sales would switch on and off like a light bulb, nothing for 20hours then 3 in ten minutes, crap like that. I think if anyone's stuff on ebay or amazon isn't seeing bids and views it's because it simply isn't visible. The algorithms decide who sells and the they like the big payers.

Haven't they just. Selling anything on there currently is an absolute lottery. I can list things that i've seen get loads of action and mine gets zilch, I don't trust the place one bit tbh.
I see perhaps two likely reasons. The financial climate and the irresponsible actions of couriers. May be more but they are enough on their own

We once sold books on Amazon, we had close to 10,000 books at their warehouses. Our sales would switch on and off like a light bulb, nothing for 20hours then 3 in ten minutes, crap like that. I think if anyone's stuff on ebay or amazon isn't seeing bids and views it's because it simply isn't visible. The algorithms decide who sells and the they like the big payers.
Quite happy to believe that Paul. A little frightening non the less.

Back