• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Quality float tube set up

Luke Hodson

Snowbee original float tube with solid closed foam seat and back rest so like an armchair and will float even if both side bladders fail and also much quicker to set up. Comes with original padded rucksack straps (new price £280)

Also included is a pair of spare bladders with valves (new price £76)

12v pump to inflate the bladders via the car

Snowbee breathable wading jacket (new price £179)

Cabelas breathable chest waders (new price £120)

Neoprene boots

Fins to fit over the boots

Landing net

Neoprene gloves and another pair of Snowbee fingerless gloves

Wychwood zip closed bass bag

Original British Float Tube Association cap

Quality set up and all the items are in excellent condition having only been used twice

Also included is a kit bag by Fox and a life jacket which are in great condition and operable but have some marks and discolouration.

Plus home made marker float.

Float tube can be carried with ease using the straps provided

A quality set up and all you need to get afloat, you just need a rod and line.

Not just for trout fishing, I have known them to be used for lure fishing on lakes and rivers and by carp anglers baiting up and dropping rigs.

I am 5’ 10” and 14 stones with a 36” waist and 44” chest and size 9 feet, all fits me perfectly and could fit both a larger or smaller person too.

£350 collected from NN29 Wellingborough post code, 30 minutes from Elinor fishery, Grafham, Ravensthorpe and 45 minutes from Rutland.

IMG_5913.jpeg
IMG_5922.jpeg
IMG_5923.jpeg
IMG_5926.jpeg
IMG_5929.jpeg
IMG_5932.jpeg
IMG_5914.jpeg
IMG_5916.jpeg

Back