• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

preparing hemp

Mark Thompson

Senior Member & Supporter
Can someone please .tell me where/how to find past thread on preparing hempseed.Just wanted to check it out.
Many thanks

Good deal - I currently use a pressure cooker, but it does make rather a smell, and I would hate to have to clear up if it ever blows!

BTW, 8.8 litres = 15.4858287 Imperial pints

R.

Good deal - I currently use a pressure cooker, but it does make rather a smell, and I would hate to have to clear up if it ever blows!

Had that experience last week! Got mine up to the boil then went off for 30 minutes to let it cook, came back to find hemp and water everywhere, the regulator must have jammed and the safety valve blew out.
Luckily for me I always do my hemp in the garage on the gas ring of my barbecue, took me 45 minutes to clear up and the garage roof is still coated :(

If it had been in the house my life would not have been worth living!!:eek:

Robin

You're right, i had it that there was 1.7 litres in a pint but there is in fact 1.7 pints to a litre. Little bit AAT, just about sums me up that!

Trevor

Back