• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

pink the new camo ?

Dean Aston

Just my colour as well

A friend of mine brought me this T shirt for my barbel and eel fishing trips this year
Picture382.jpg
Picture384.jpg

[

Last edited:
Watch yourself on the bank though:eek:

I must get one of those pink T shirts for my fishing mate currently besporting a rubber blow up barbel on the Home page and masqueradeing under the name of Keith Speers [real name Lucky Zanderman !!!]. It matches his bloodshot eyes perfectly.

Mike [in jest]

There may be some method in this madness.

The high-flying recconnaissance Spitfires in WW2 were painted pink as the best camo colour against the sky, particularly when cloudy.

t

The Chairman on Monday

Very popular with my Lady Guides here in The Hamsters. I bought the gals one each a year or so back - result: no more harrassment from on-the-make flyfishers.

Duracoat_RemStocknparts_pinkcamo_82008.jpg

They have a Glock similarly coloured that guarantees them a quiet Girls Night Out in our local hostelries, or so they tell me.

As ever,

B.B.

There may be some method in this madness.

The high-flying recconnaissance Spitfires in WW2 were painted pink as the best camo colour against the sky, particularly when cloudy.

Not to mention Landrovers used by the SAS on special occasions.

As ever

Hugo

Dave...I'm sure that for the right money Westley Richards would oblige.:D
They would probably demand an extra £5k for the pleasure though.

I had a need for a new "Long" as I am going into the woods this weekend!!

I needed something with a handy sized mag (30 rounds would be perfect) and single shot, so I went for the DuraCoat - FNFAL - in DPM Woodland camo, also it will take the Full Power Rifle Cartridge - more powerful than a round from an ordinary assault rifle but not over stated like an anti tank rifle round.
Described as "The right arm of the free world" the FN FAL is just perfect for my weekend of hunting the "Bolting Wilson"!!:):):)

Back