• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Photos of river scenes

It is amazing what you come across when walking the riverbanks, river Teme above Powick:
View attachment 14760
When I was a lot younger if I found that I would be applauding the local kids for building a great ā€œcampā€ but now me being a cynical, miserable old git I sense something more sinister from the far side of the continent šŸ¤¬

When I was a lot younger if I found that I would be applauding the local kids for building a great ā€œcampā€ but now me being a cynical, miserable old git I sense something more sinister from the far side of the continent šŸ¤¬
I am amazed it withstood the recent floods, there is a bmx bike track been created next to it so it could be kids but there is also 2 wheelbarrows chained to a tree also so not sure but it is well constructed and is beneath a busy road bridge.

Salmon Fisherman at Diglis Weir on the river Severn below Worcester.
Diglis 290321.jpg

Back