• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Photographic help please

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
This maybe should go on the Technical forum, but not much activity seen there.

Can anybody offer some help in blurring the background of 4 or 5 fishy pictures I have?

I have tried to follow the instructions on Paint shop pro but without sense or understanding!!!

Any Pro's out there willing to help.

Thanks in advance. Graham.Elliott1@btinternet.com.

Good Luck for the 16th to all.

Graham

I just use the 'clone' brush (the double paintbrush symbol) and pick a nondescript bit of background.
You then click on it and it copy's that bit of background to where you put the marker....
You can hold the button down and 'paint' the copied background all over an area....

Sounds difficult but is real easy.....
Saying that, there are probably others on here that will know an easier way....

Steve

Thanks Chris. Sent them on.

I will have a go Steve. If you look at the instructions they are much more difficult to understand.....

Gf

Graham

I think Dave D might be able to help you as well. You can always pop round and I'll open a bottle [or perhaps two]

Keep on catching.

Mike

Sorry GE, no response from our WBC expert. I've pointed him to this thread.
C'mon Doc ;)

Ian

PS Mike, the jungle drums inform me GE has nailed some very nice, big old English mirror carp :)
I think you'd rather approve ;)

Last edited:
No problems Ian.

I sent the Carp Master young Mike Wilson the first pics. What a lovely Fellow.

Mike. I'm alright with the photos now. BUT I have some very nice Rjoca that I can donate to the meet with you and Dave... Just let me know I will be there. (ps. not this sat night...lol)

Thanks all for the offers of help. All sorted now.

Graham

Last edited:
Nearly Steve. t'was late....

Many thanks to Chris Cheshire and Ray Whittaker for doing a great fix for me.

Graham

Last edited:
Back