• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Petition to consider signing.

Jon Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
I know not everyone subscribes to the Angling Trust for whatever your reasons. I myself am a member.

Regardless, this petition has huge implications and I'd suggest it's worthy of your consideration.

Mods - if this isn't allowed, please do the necessary.

I know not everyone subscribes to the Angling Trust for whatever your reasons. I myself am a member.

Regardless, this petition has huge implications and I'd suggest it's worthy of your consideration.

Like you Jon, I am also a member of Angling Trust and also persuaded my local Angling Club to become "Club Members". A collective voice is needed to fight the Water Co's as there is strength in numbers. Fish Legal (part of Angling Trust) do a lot of good work . I urge individuals and Clubs to sign the petition and join AT (both personally and Club)

Done.

It's scandalous that the public has to fight the Government on this. Who are they working for?

It's another example of the Government using Brexit as a means to weaken the environmental protection laws that they promised to maintain. Liars.

Worth emailing your MP about if they are Tory.

signed

Signed by me and the memsahib 👍

Had a good response from contacts in my phone who I’ve sent the link. A few more “ticks” ✔️👍

Back