• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Perfect winter chub cages ****sold****

Richard Isaacs

Senior Member & Supporter
A cracking selection of really nice stealthy cage feeders just absolutely perfect for cramming in liquidised bread or cheese paste.
These are done in my own mix of anti glare textured colour which Blends in among weed and snags brilliantly. Essential if your after the biggest most crafty rig shy chub.

I’ve sized and weighted them spot on to be used with the 2oz quiver tip as they range from 40g - 55g unloaded. With slight capacity variations too depending on how much feed or scent you want to introduce.

I’ve tried not to put my prices up too much despite the costs of gas and leccy going through the roof
All 8 for £28 posted. These are the best of the best…… ask anyone that’s bought them. 😉
F8847986-097C-4C12-BF23-D8A1EF72238A.jpeg
ED0D0D58-4115-4170-8840-5958B0132ABA.jpeg
AD03EFAF-334A-4B94-A7B2-C9EC086DDF43.jpeg

Lovely feeders, but consider I lost 6 feeders in last two sessions, I probably better switch to more disposable ones for now

I have these smaller chub feeders- all I use, never tangle and perfect for finesse barbel fishing using scalded pellets and a light rod
If only there wasn’t 3m of snow melt in the river I’d be using them tomorrow - been a bit too obsessed with blanking for pike and missing winter chubbing

Sorry to have missed out on these, right up my street.

Should more become available Richard, would you please pm me, I would be be looking at acquiring between 12 and 20 of them.
I am also after some quality closed end feeders in 2, 3 and 4oz, I understand that these are a tad more fiddly for you to manufacture so would be looking at say 10 of each to make it worth your while.

Sorry to have missed out on these, right up my street.

Should more become available Richard, would you please pm me, I would be be looking at acquiring between 12 and 20 of them.
I am also after some quality closed end feeders in 2, 3 and 4oz, I understand that these are a tad more fiddly for you to manufacture so would be looking at say 10 of each to make it worth your while.
I shall pm you Les. 👍🏻

Received the feeders today Richard, they are superb👍
Marvelous Alan….. yes I really like these ones a lot.
I’m no feeder angler by any means but I do use these little cages very often on the Ouse and nene for big chub. They flick out nicely under trees rammed full of bread and often pick up a lump or two

Really glad you like them

I’ve just received a set of these ‘ chub’ weight feeders from Richard and they are superb.

Mine will do double duty for tench as well as being used for lighter work on the river.

I bought some of the 3.5 oz ones last year and they quickly became my first choice. I think the small ones are even better !

Highly recommended.

Back