• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Peregrine MK1 Flood rod.

Mike Berridge

Much sort after Mk1 Peregrine Flood rod, 11ft 9in 2 piece, without doubt the best big water rod ever built very rarely do these come up for sale, I sold one about 7 years ago for Mike Osborne and I’ve not seen one for sale since. It is in excellent condition Come with its own bag.
This rod is as specialized as they get, for Big River Floods and has no test curve figure. Developed in conjunction with Chris Ponsford and Roger McCourtney on a Harrison blank. This rod has a soft but very sensitive tip, the thinking behind a softer tip is that it allows debris to build up on the line without the lead being dragged out of position. The rest of the rod has enough power to cast 10 ounces.This rod has a full cork handle and is fitted with a Fuji rings and DPS Black reel seat. We use Fuji rings and it’s also fitted with hook keeper, and classy Wye Button to the butt of the rod.
This rod was originally owned by John Walker (this is John).
I won’t post but could meet up or by transfer using mates.
£350

Back