• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Original Powerstretch Landing net handle for sale

Hi. I have an original lever locking powerstretch landing net handle that I purchased from Trefor West several years ago (I think it was originally designed and marketed by Ultracult). It has been used plenty but is in perfect working order with just the usual surface scratches.I am looking for £40 ono plus the actual postage cost.
I am located in West Sussex and happy for personal collection to save the postage.
Rich

Hi. I have an original lever locking powerstretch landing net handle that I purchased from Trefor West several years ago (I think it was originally designed and marketed by Ultracult). It has been used plenty but is in perfect working order with just the usual surface scratches.I am looking for £40 ono plus the actual postage cost.
I am located in West Sussex and happy for personal collection to save the postage.
Rich

Hi Rich,

I'd like it please - I've sent you a message.

Cheers,

Joe

Back