• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

odyssey xxx

Chris Thomson

Hi got a chance to buy 20 kgs cheap off a mate and was wondering if anyone on here had done well on it before i commit to buy , cheers

Chris

I used this bait many years ago in it's original form (I think it went under a different name originally), and caught plenty on it. It's as good as anything else out there. If you don't catch, it isn't the bait !

Nick C

Cc moore are a solid bait Chris. You can't go wrong with them.

Used XXX when it first came out circa 2006/2007. It was around the time that the effectiveness of lots of GLM (5 to 10%) in mixes became well known/more widespread. Good bait.
Cheers
Bob

Yep...I will offer half what Ade's paying, and still be paying over the odds...waste of time and money. But, someone has to use it I guess.

Pretty please?

Cheers, Dave :D

Hell it's so poor in fact I doubt you'll even sell it in England, you may as well ship it over to me to get rid of it.

Hey Chris, how ya doing? I have not used it for barbel but use it on my village lake for tench and it caught first time with no pre-baiting and continued to catch

Back