• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Now reduced Pair of excellent condition Diawa Powermesh 12' 2.25 tc £140

Kevin Siddle

Hi for sale are my 2.25 Test 12' Powermesh Barbel rods. Excellent condition. £160 for the pair, in the original bags. I live about 20 minutes from Peterborough but may be able to meet within reason.

Last edited:
Hi Ray they are new style. I have the old in 2.75 and I think that the current blank is just as good. Rings are different on the new one if you’re interested I will add photos tomorrow though in all honesty the rods are like new.

Hi Ray they are new style. I have the old in 2.75 and I think that the current blank is just as good. Rings are different on the new one if you’re interested I will add photos tomorrow though in all honesty the rods are like new.
I have the old 2.75 and always looking fo the same in 2.25 don’t like the new rings

Me neither when I first bought them, I even considered re ringing because the blank is really nice. In all honesty I think the lighter rings and fewer whippings actually make the rod action nicer than my 2.75

Back