• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Nothing like a freebie

I got mine a month or so ago, its a £2 voucher for any SPAM product from any store (i think). I got mine posted, arrived 3 days later. Still havent used my tin but hopefully it'll catch me a a whisker or two!

Cheers
Adam

Any flavour too, for those who like the garlic stuff !!

Good luck in finding any garlic Spam anywhere. Morrisons tend to stock the black pepper stuff if someone fancies a change.

Very limited range in the UK compared to that available in the USA. I'd love to give the Hot & Spicy a go and I'd be happy to try the cheese and hickory smoked too.

Good luck in finding any garlic Spam anywhere. Morrisons tend to stock the black pepper stuff if someone fancies a change.

Very limited range in the UK compared to that available in the USA. I'd love to give the Hot & Spicy a go and I'd be happy to try the cheese and hickory smoked too.

This one looks interesting Chris.....

"SPAM® Lite
Did you ever know that right next to SPAM® Classic you can usually find SPAM® Lite. That’s right, all the flavor you know and love, but with 50% less fat and 33% less calories".

Should solve the buoyancy problem discussed in another thread, because half the fat has been removed :)

Cheers, Dave.

first time i'v got spam on the computer that's been worth having;) thanks:p

cheers sam

Picked up my tin yesterday,thank you very much for spamming this offer Sam:D

kind regards
Mark

Back