• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Newbie here

Hi everyone im new to the site and to barbel fishing as i just got back into fishing due to a dodgy knee so had to pack up the golf,my efforts have blessed me with a pb barbel of 5lb 15 oz and chub of 4lb 9 oz and i am looking forward to improving these ,most of myfishing has been done on the Swale as i live in the north east but i am hoping to get further afield ,looking to get some advice on here,tight lines.
Regards Paul

Welcome to the site Paul. They're a friendly bunch on here so I'm sure you'll get plenty of help & assistance if you ask.

You'll probably get a better response if you post a specific question, be it rigs, baits or venues etc.

Good luck!

hi paul and welcome:)
just relax and join in mate, ask as many queries as you want to but sometimes answers are a bit slow in coming due to guys fishing or holidays and stuff:)