• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New Shimano LC's(Medium)

Not at all, i would prefer you to get the right reels. Hands stink, just made cheese paste for upper session if i can get away :)

I know mate , you know me , come up with a list and spend a couple of weeks changing my mind so I dont end up buying something I dont want .

And my hands stink as well as knocked a few hookbait samples up for the TT , hope you get on upper be interesting to see what you find out

First Impressions:
:D Shimano you have done yourselves proud, if only this reel had been out a few years ago. They feel really balanced with the Maximisers and can't wait to throw out a big pig feeder and feel the cranking power.
The only difference i can see between the spool on this and the XTB is the 3 holes either side of the line clip and the colour of the spool.
I will add more after they have been out in anger.

Tried my LC's today, not much to say apart from they fit the bill perfectly.

I just ordered some today and get them tomorrow:D I was informed by the shop that they have 8 left and when they have gone that's it till march:eek:

I just ordered some today and get them tomorrow:D I was informed by the shop that they have 8 left and when they have gone that's it till march:eek:

Get them bought everyone. I really can't afford the three I want at the moment so waiting 'til March will be no bad thing! Please remove the temptation!;):D:eek:

Back