• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New River Reports

I photographed and weighed with witnesses Chris Whapshott's 18.05 in Oct 2017 and instantly recognised it as a fish I caught two years previously at 16lb. It also appeared in Angler's Mail. The second capture by my pal Chris Wylot was also witnessed. Just a matter of historical record really, suit yourself!

I'm pretty sure it's up to the captor to claim a river record, rather than the chap who weighed it. Have the claims been made, Steve?

Hi Andrew - There were lots of River Reports last season that had zero posts so I didn't bother to include them. It looks like I missed the Don so I've just added it for you.

Any river can be added on request.

It also says 2016 / 2017 River Season on all of the threads

It should be 2017 / 2018 River Season

Senior moment, now corrected :D

It's a bummer having to do two pages of new threads. What I did was to copy/paste the text from one of last year's threads then updated the numbers to 2017-2018 BUT I forgot to copy that, so every bl##dy new thread had last year's dates :mad:

Am getting too old for this :rolleyes:

Back