• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New pb!

I do have to say it is a lovely looking barbel. I had to wake the Mrs up to take the pictures. And they are spot on. Bless her. She's a good un.

Bloody hell I'm actually still buzzing over this catch. I keep looking at the pictures. It's took me 10ish yrs to best my pb at 10lb.1oz. OK its only 3lb 5oz heavier but it's a fish of a lifetime IMO.
A lot of hard work and travelling.
Thank you for all your kind and motivating comments. You all are definitely a great bunch.👍🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Bloody hell I'm actually still buzzing over this catch. I keep looking at the pictures. It's took me 10ish yrs to best my pb at 10lb.1oz. OK its only 3lb 5oz heavier but it's a fish of a lifetime IMO.
Thank you for all your kind and motivating comments. You all are definitely a great bunch.👍🏻👏🏻
You keep buzzing Chris and thank you for sharing 👍👍

Cut yourself some slack, it might be 3lb but it’s 30% heavier that your previous PB, that’s a big increase.

Back