• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New PB!

We can't compete with the 'southern' syndicates as conditions in the 'North' are rarely conducive to a big catch. Stocking levels are always lower and competition for the few that are there remains high. Still, it'll keep me happy for a while... ;)

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/musselmiss/media/DSC00020_zpsci28pnaj.jpg.html

Beautiful photo that Anthony. You've caught the light just right and it really brings out the full majesty of your capture. It's bordering on being poetic. I do wonder if we shouldn't have a new gallery category, especially as the garlic spam is becoming so rare.

I was roving about Cornwall last weekend, not really seeking spam but somehow magically stumbled across a B&M branch and landed another 23 tins. It's becoming addictive!

And Graham is right, soon it won't be fun anymore as people deploy all sorts of underhand methods to outwit their fellow spam seekers. Shame.

Had a nice surprise when my wife came home with 24 tins on tuesday then on friday she bagged another 10! happy valentines day indeed!:D:D:D

Don't fret Howard, there's always these to try:

As listed on the official Spam website, there are numerous different flavors of Spam products, including:

Spam Classic – original flavor
Spam Hot & Spicy – with Tabasco flavor
Jalapeño Spam
Spam with Black Pepper
Spam Low Sodium – "25% less sodium"
Spam Lite – "33% fewer calories, 25% less sodium, and 50% less fat" – made from pork shoulder meat, ham, and mechanically separated chicken
Spam Oven Roasted Turkey
Spam Hickory Smoked
Spam Spread – "if you're a spreader, not a slicer ... just like Spam Classic, but in a spreadable form"
Spam Bacon
Spam Cheese
Spam Garlic
Spam Teriyaki
Spam Chorizo
Spam Macadamia Nuts - Partnered with Hamakua Plantation
Spam Turkey
Spam Tocino
Spam Portuguese Sausage

But where can we source them from?

Well my three tins of Jalapeno came illegally from Florida. Trouble is if I use them and they are the new wonder bait not easy to re-supply !

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 169
Howard is right to be concerned about about underhand methods used by fellow Spam seekers. I've deployed a couple of Spam agents in the West Country and the Midlands, so far this has netted me a bonus 50 plus tins of the damn stuff. The search continues..

Back