• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

new chair

Gary Wagstaff

been trying to buy a new reclining chair from the local tackle shops and internet but most shops have no stock
.this shop kept coming up on the internet https://fishdeal.co.uk/ had plenty of chairs in stock decided on a JRC stealth recliner 4.6kg ordered it late tuesday night had it delivered this morning .they are based in Holland so a good delivery time and great comms off them with tracking number .paid £69.00 including delivery which is good price for that chair

Gaz

I've been getting lure fishing gear from fish deal this year . Got some good deals on lures that are hard to get hold of in the UK, and generally quick delivery 👍

I bought a Daiwa 50 inch wavelock brolly from them. RRP £110, think I paid about £55. I see they are now doing them for £35 I think?! But turned up after about 8 days no problem.

Also bought a JRC stealth recliner chair recently off ebay and based in Germany. That also arrived no problems at all ;)

Back