• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New Chair

Stephen Scaysbrook

My old Chub Hi-Lite chair has almost given up on me. I'm looking for something similar in height and weight. I cant go lower because of my knees .. Any suggestions please??.. I've looked on line at the new Korum ones and they do look good. any feed back on theses??.

Thank you all

I asked the same question a little while ago. I settled on the Nash Indulgence Ultra Lite, I've been very pleased with it and find it tall enough for my own dodgy knees.

My old Chub Hi-Lite chair has almost given up on me. I'm looking for something similar in height and weight. I cant go lower because of my knees .. Any suggestions please??.. I've looked on line at the new Korum ones and they do look good. any feed back on theses??.

Thank you all

There is a new chub chair on the market that I’m 99% sure is built on the same frame as you old one as I had the same

Search for a chub ez back comfy chair , I have the version with arms and it’s very comfortable

I was thinking of replacing my Korum chair with their ‘lite’ version but was put off by the pointless tiny mud feet ....have a look at the Fox duo lite, good quality and practical sized mud feet

I asked the same question a little while ago. I settled on the Nash Indulgence Ultra Lite, I've been very pleased with it and find it tall enough for my own dodgy knees.

I bought the Nash a couple of weeks ago after trying a few of the lightweight chairs in the shop. It was the most comfortable and it’s been comfy when I’ve used it on two long days since. Not cheap though

I was thinking of replacing my Korum chair with their ‘lite’ version but was put off by the pointless tiny mud feet ....have a look at the Fox duo lite, good quality and practical sized mud feet
I used one since they first came out. Can't fault it if honest

One advantage with the Fox Duralight is that it has arms - the older I become the more I need arms to push myself up from a chair!

I have a Korum lightweight chair - with the square profile legs controlled by a screw mechanism - and it's been great for over 10 years. I fancied and bought a JRC stealth X-lite chair mainly for stalking, which is slightly lighter (at 3kg), however the legs don't really go in/out far enough to give much flexibility on an uneven bank. So, back to the Korum. A few years ago I bought two new legs, with extending feet - which covers all situations.

Back