• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New BFW Video Channel

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce a new area of the site that I'm sure will be hugely popular.

Thanks to BFW's Steve 'Scuba' Williams, we now have our first video interview live and online :)

Steve plans to produce a number of these interviews with barbel anglers from around the country and I for one am really looking forward to watching more of them.

For the time being, I've knocked up a basic menu screen here:

Barbel Fishing World, barbel fishing, barbel angler - barbel video channel

The new video area will be incorporated properly in the main BFW navigation shortly.

Huge thanks to Lawrence Breakspear for agreeing to be our first interviewee, and to Steve for a fantastic job.

Regards,

Andy F

Well done Andy and Steve!
Lol was an inspiration for me, he was at the forefront of barbel angling for many years with his achievements on the lower severn and teme. I listened to his and Des Taylor's tapes many times. There was so much useful info on them and they certainly helped me learn a lot about barbel fishing. Looking forward to part 2.
Cheers
Mark

Excellent

I like it, Andy when does Steve want me:rolleyes:

well enjoyed it, on how anglers and their tatics have moved on,, he also mentioned the commercial side of it,, will bring lots of veiws on it,

Cracking stuff. Really enjoyed it.

Well Done Steve and Andy and the BFW team involved. Brilliant and excellent quality.

Graham

Great job all concerned, very professional footage...well done, enjoyed every minute of it.

Conversely, if you want to see how NOT to do it, did anybody watch the utube footage that came up on screen, top left, when ours was done?...Alan and nick E2 I think was the title. The fella concerned was obviously using a camcorder on a tripod, doing a self take with the cam angled slightly upwards. Consequently, when he got a take, all you saw from then on was his backside bending towards the camera. What really made it for me was his immortal comments, amid all the grunts and groans as his backside bent ever closer "Ooooh....feels like a big un...fookin coom out :p

Absolute classic :D

Cheers, Dave.

Hav'nt seen it yet looking forward to watching it tonight.

Great stuff Steve, my slightly less portly than me friend, although you are catching up fast!! :D

That camera is a ba****d!!!

Give my manager a call if you wish to check dates for an interview :p

Back