• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New BFW Menu system

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I'm just in the process of updating the BFW navigation, and as usual it's a bigger job than I hoped.

Therefore things will look a little untidy for a day or so while I sort the little problems out.

Hopefully the new navigation will make some areas of the site generally more accessible.

Cheers,

Andy F

I'm having a problem a problem with the drop down menus but only in Internet Explorer, and only on the forum pages. On my computer the drop downs are to the right of where they should be.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks,

Andy

Looks good and like David, seems fine with Firefox.

In chrome if you hover over the banner at the top, it disables being able to click anything in the forum part....

In Chrome the titles and menus are very erratic, seems almost random as to when they might work

Seems to be working ok for me :) and I am on Internet Explorer .

The drop down menues across the top of the page seem to be working ok .
When you run the curser over them :)

I'm on IE and to be honest Andy the drop downs work fine, but they are positioned just a little to the right of the titles.

I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Hi Andy, I've had a quick look through with IE8 and Firefox. Firefox looks okay but IE8 has some problems on some page but seems to work fine on others.

Some examples; the home Page is good, the Forums are offset, the Gallery doesn't work at all.

Working with IE my guess is that you may have some badly formed HTML tags, IE is not as good as other browers in dealing with that and you can get some very unpredicable results.

Last edited:
Back