• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

neoprene thigh waders

Cliff Turner

Senior Member & Supporter
I need some new waders, cant repair the old ones any more ! I am thinking of neoprene as I think they will be more durable and I hope a bit like my muck boots which are very comfy. I have found these on-line - Neoprenethighwaders - anyone on here used this company or recommend alternatives ? thanks guys.

My shoes size is normally between 9 and 10 and my waders are size 9.

If anything they are a slightly big 9 as they fit comfortably with two pairs of socks.

STEVE

Hello All,

Cliff, would be interested to know what you think of these if you invest as I've struggled to find a decent pair of neoprene thigh waders.
I had a pair of green Snowbees for years, absolutely brilliant. However, when I tried to replace them I couldn't get them in green. Snowbee told me they no longer supply them in this colour, only in granite. Be aware, What they call granite is in my opinion bright grey. Hardly subtle!
Had to resort to Daiwas and not been impressed. Boot sizes are quirky to say the least and the qualities not great either.

Rob

Will let you know Rob, colour doesn't bother me and I have ordered some, at that price too cheap to ignore. I was looking at the Daiwas myself until Roger sent me the link.

Took a punt myself at the price. They are labled as granite but are green - a lightish green but green. Boot size a tad snug but I'd rather that than too loose and getting blisters. £39 for neoprene waders - bargain. :)

My order was cancelled as they have no stock left in my size !! They are the discontinued line but would heve been ideal.

Hello All,

Cliff, would be interested to know what you think of these if you invest as I've struggled to find a decent pair of neoprene thigh waders.
I had a pair of green Snowbees for years, absolutely brilliant. However, when I tried to replace them I couldn't get them in green. Snowbee told me they no longer supply them in this colour, only in granite. Be aware, What they call granite is in my opinion bright grey. Hardly subtle!
Had to resort to Daiwas and not been impressed. Boot sizes are quirky to say the least and the qualities not great either.

Rob

Blimey, a proper big hitter has come amongst us :D Welcome Rob ;):)

Back