• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Nash Jigsaw Fish logo hoody xxxl

Clive Shipman

Senior Member & Supporter

Street wear meets carp clothing in the new Nash Jigsaw Range, for unbeatable outdoor wear in 2013. Innovative and instantly recognizable Logo theme combines the ethos of successful carp angling with high street quality design style. Keeping you comfortable whether summer floater fishing or through those chill autumn mornings.
•Nash fish logo design on the front, Nash fish logo on the right right sleeve, "putting the pieces together" slogan on the left shoulder (back), Nash written on left shoulder (front) and Nash tags sewn to hood, hem & drawcords
•Cotton rich construction
•Soft touch hood lining
•Draw cords and center hand warmer pocket

Size
•XXX Large – Chest 58†– 60â€

Never worn only tried on.
RRP £29.99
£18 delivered

bloody hell thats a good size xxxl, if only it was around a 52-54 inch chest I'd have had it, are you sure thats the right size clive and its not worth a measure

Hi clive I will take this plz..
Pm me payment details pls.:)

P. M. Clive
And Scuba what's your fighting weight now slimbo don't want that plane struggling.

Sold

I'm the daddy!

Back