• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

My new website.

Chris Turnbull

Hi folks,

After many months, if not years, of threatening to build my own website and a full three weeks of learning how to do it, I finally have it up and running. Basically the site is a gallery to my angling artwork. If such a thing is of interest to any of you, I'd be very pleased if you pop in for a look around at......

www.christurnbull-artist.co.uk

Cheers, Chris.

Lovely website Chris, works very well indeed.

By the way the illustrations (is that the right word?) are superb!

Good luck, I am sure it will work well for you.

Tight lines.

Beautiful evocative artwork for all to treasure Chris, and a great new site. Good luck with your new ventures fella.

Best regards,

Dave G.

Thanks for the positive replies, guys. Most people who have gone into the site have experienced no problems, however, I have had one comment that there were a number of issues with the homepage not functioning.... has anyone else experienced that?

Cheers, Chris.

Hi Simon, I'll swap one for a couple of those Tricast softy blanks you have stashed in your loft.

Like the site, your art is great. not sure if thats a compliment from someone who can't even draw a stick man!?
Your home page works in firefox browser for me but your signature link does not.
cheers , dave

Nice site Chris and some great illustrations, have you ever thought about painting the beautiful Arowana??

Hi Jason, there is an arowana in the painting of the Amazon redtail. I'll be starting work on painting a mahseer soon and doing a tarpon painting too. The problem for me is that it is pointless spending up to a month or so painting an arowana if no one is going to be interested in buying the artwork or prints.

Very true Chris, wish i could have one!!

I love watching the Arowana swim, they have got to be the most majestic fish i have ever seen.

great illustrations. They've got an individual feel to them. Top stuff.

Website works on my mac on both safari and chrome web browsers. How you learnt to build a website in 3 weeks is beyond me!

Back