• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Multi Species Specimen Groups

I am in agreement with John on the AT. I was a member of NASA/SACG/SAA and the ACA. I had some reservations about all the angling bodies combining to form the AT (mainly about its monolithic structure). I will continue to support the AT because of the Fish Legal aspect (running on from the ACA), However, I have great reservations about how they represent the fishermen who once formed NASA/SAA etc.

Hello one and all,

Apologies for being slow t0 respond to the PMs i've had, things have been a little hectic.

As you will have read from my original post, our plan was to try and build the social bond between different multi species groups. There was a lot of interest ealry on, but unfortunatlety for one reason and another attempts at having a gathering failed to come to fruition.

Going forward, i think i will have another go at seeing who is interested out there, and give it another throw of the dice. As before, our intentions will be to avoid any 'political' issues, and simply to meet like minded anglers to enjoy a cold frosty / warm frothy beverage with.

As and when the plan develops further i'll let you all know.

Cheers,

Tim

Back