• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Muckboots sale

My wife had a pair of MBC wellies. She found them too warm for country dog walks anytime outside the winter season. They cost me nearly 3 times than the one's in your link. They last you for years.

Just my luck, been trying for an hour to order a pair. No luck, an error occurred message keeps popping up at checkout,
Losing the will to live. GGGGGRRRRRRR

Ordered a size 9 in Green - Thanks for the heads up.

For anybody asking - I had a quick google and the consensus is that you should order the same size as you would wear in an athletic shoe.

Actually a pair of 'spikes' might be an option when I have to race you to the 'flyer'.:)

That's my 'executive' swim Neil....anyway, I'm usually a walking boots man, but I've also ordered a pair of size 10 muckers for the Worcestershire (and Warwickshire) mud, when it arrives.

I missed out on these. Only the two tone grey ones in my size but I dont fancy them...They said they'll email me when there back in stock but I doubt very much they'll be at that price..
I do have a pair of the tay sport ones so not to disapointed.

Back