• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Mortimer and whitehouse new series

Not The Fast Show but Harry And Paul. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve been stuck in traffic singing this in my mind.

I go fishing to escape all this nonsense, all the so called experts cant agree any one day what we should / shouldn't eat, the mood is centered around age, health, and death, with a bit of Bob acting like a half wit.

It does nothing for Angling any more than Strictly does for dancing.

But the wife likes it.
why don’t you watch something else instead?
i think it’s good light entertainment, and if you actually watch strictly come dancing then maybe bob’s not the only half wit .🤔

Fast show was brilliant..and the awkward relationship between the farmhand Whitehouse and his posh gay boss was comedy gold. This country produces wonderfully funny and did I mention 'This Country'? set in a Cotswold village with all the characters that could be right here. Mandy and her dog was inspired I am sure from a neighbour.

Hi men ,

Like the program or not it brought this piece of music to my attention , played at the end of the episode where they talked to the old boy suffering from cancer and still fishing , still trying . Can't argue with the words can you 👍 , we can all relate to them.

Hatter

The music has been very good throughout all of the series’.

It’ll probably close out to R&J Unchained Melody next week. 🙄

And it’ll probably work, too.😉

Hi men ,

Like the program or not it brought this piece of music to my attention , played at the end of the episode where they talked to the old boy suffering from cancer and still fishing , still trying . Can't argue with the words can you 👍 , we can all relate to them.

Hatter
Mark, not ashamed to say, that had tears running down my face, my best mate of 50 years was laid to rest last Monday, the 16th. I now know, what the last song at my funeral will be. 🙏

Back