• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Mkaa ticket

Michael Weir

I'm considering getting a Mkaa ticket to tide me over until the rivers open. £45 to the end of this season. Has anyone fished their waters. Where's decent for certain species. E. g. Where have you a decent chance for tench? Or another venue for bream? Alternatively can anyone recommend a water 20/30 miles of Aylesbury?
Thanks

I'm considering getting a Mkaa ticket to tide me over until the rivers open. £45 to the end of this season. Has anyone fished their waters. Where's decent for certain species. E. g. Where have you a decent chance for tench? Or another venue for bream? Alternatively can anyone recommend a water 20/30 miles of Aylesbury?
Thanks
MKAA has plenty of water to go at Michael, Bradwell lake would be a good starting point for Tench. Newport pagnell (NPFA) is my local club and I’ve had a ticket there since school days, it has some great river stretches and lovely mature gravel pits...not easy fishing by any stretch but rewards are there; it is also a very friendly club. There is also Great Linford Lakes that have a few day ticket waters that are ideal for general Tench/Bream fishing etc (Blackhorse or Rocla) - all these clubs have either informative websites/social media pages etc.

Back