• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Micro feeders

Richard Isaacs

Senior Member & Supporter
New for 2024.
You’ve asked me on occasions to go smaller and lighter so here we are.
Originally 50g was my lower limit but I’m now able to offer these. I’ve been using them myself for a while when I’ve knocked up a one off for my own personal fishing and they are fabulous for their intended purpose.

So tiny little becks streams rivers where you just want to flick something out with your hook bait but with minimal disruption.

30g plus or minus a 2g tolerance as usual
I’ll do the Batch of 8 for £26 Posted

Usual indestructible quality applies
Stainless steel construction, double coated in anti glare texture finish and anti tangle silicone boom. Colour is unique to me. A very natural looking greeny gravel type colour that I’ve found blends in superb with the natural colours on the river bed.

IMG_4003.jpeg
IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4005.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg

New for 2024.
You’ve asked me on occasions to go smaller and lighter so here we are.
Originally 50g was my lower limit but I’m now able to offer these. I’ve been using them myself for a while when I’ve knocked up a one off for my own personal fishing and they are fabulous for their intended purpose.

So tiny little becks streams rivers where you just want to flick something out with your hook bait but with minimal disruption.

30g plus or minus a 2g tolerance as usual
I’ll do the Batch of 8 for £26 Posted

Usual indestructible quality applies
Stainless steel construction, double coated in anti glare texture finish and anti tangle silicone boom. Colour is unique to me. A very natural looking greeny gravel type colour that I’ve found blends in superb with the natural colours on the river bed.

View attachment 28855View attachment 28856View attachment 28857View attachment 28858
They look great 👍, I could certainly put those to use on the Ouzel …I’ll definitely be up for a batch if you make any more in future Rich (🤞)

Back