• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Merry Xmas to all BFWers

Merry Christmas all and tight lines for 2020, and if your able to find a river maybe a bend in the rod over the holidays!

Hi men,

No turkey in the Hatters household , it's a great big lasagna for us . Garlic bread and salad 😋, not traditional , but we have traditional roasts enough . The day is for the kids , to see them happy is enough . Holiday anglers with their new gear will be out , then after New year's Day ( another night I dislike) I can get back to the muddy / frozen banks of a Colne valley lake that's slapping my , well is ahead on points at the mo 😝.
Happy Xmas and new year to all those who make this site so good , a site that a couple of years ago was told would be swallowed by Facebook , and we would all be skeletons sitting at keyboards 😂. The thing is that it's the people who post that make this site , and although barbel fishing is going through a tough time the site holds it own . 🙂

Still humbug Hatter

IMG-20191225-WA0000.jpg

Happy Christmas to everyone who visits BFW from me, Claire and my little(ish) ones. Thank you to everyone who uses the site for your continued support.

Hope you've all had a great day, I'm about to tuck into the port and a mountain of pickled onions.

All the best if you're out after a Christmas barbel...

Regards,

Andy F

Back