• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Merry Christmas from Barbel Fishing World

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the site, particularly for making it a well mannered, informative and pleasant place to post.

Huge thanks as always to the BFW Team who continue keep things on the right tracks. Special appreciation to Paul4 who does so much for me in the background :)

All the best everyone!

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the site, particularly for making it a well mannered, informative and pleasant place to post.

Huge thanks as always to the BFW Team who continue keep things on the right tracks. Special appreciation to Paul4 who does so much for me in the background :)

All the best everyone!

Andy
Andy,
A Very Happy Christmas to you and your family and same to the team behind you that give us a great forum.
A Very Happy Christmas as well to all members especially you guys that give me hours of entertainment and information on our forum.
Regards
BillW

Thanks AndyF ;)

I reiterate all best wishes to the team and to the members. Have a great time and I hope covid passes you by.

I've been a BFW member for 20 years, and it's still going strong :D

Back