• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Merry Christmas, and thank you

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from Claire and I.

I also want to thank you all for making the site a great place to be and something that we’re very proud to be part of. For such a popular site to have such a good atmosphere is rare.

Something I don’t do enough is publicly thank the rest of the BFW team for the effort they put into keeping the site going. Without them, we couldn’t run BFW. Thank you guys.

All the best to all BFW members and visitors and here's to a bright 2012...

Andy F

All the best Andy Claire and all of the BFW team you do an excellent job and have an excellent community here.

Yes i second Clive's words.....Best wishes Andy Claire % family enjoy your xmas. BFW is a great place with some nice friendly genuine people that i am glad to be a part of:) Pass the mince pies Clive....

Thanks Andy, hope you and Claire have a wonderful Christmas and new year, keep up the hard work on this brilliant forum.
All the best
Wayne.

Oh ducky!!

Andy, Claire, Andy, Andy, Mike, Bob, Steve, Paul, Paul & Paul, and all the BFW members,

Thanks for continuing to make BFW such a great forum, it really is a pleasure to still be a part of it.

I even managed to spend some money in the shop this year, hoodie fits great Andy :)

Merry Christmas and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2012.

Oh, and LOTS OF BARBEL

Wishing you Andy,Claire and family a wonderful christmas mate,
as for the:) rest of the BFW team medals all round

All the very best Andy and family, Merry Christmas to everyone involved in BFW, keep the good work up. All the best to all members and tight lines for 2012;)

Merry Christmas from me too - Andy,Claire and all of the BFW team top job all.

Cracking site!

atb

Les

Thanks for continuing to run this great site Andy and happy Christmas to yourself, Claire and family - also to the BFW team and posters - have a good 'un :)

Ditto to everyone's Christmas wishes - I wish everyone on BFW a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Regards

Damian

Back