• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Merry Christmas and thank you, from BFW

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I would just like to wish all visitors and members of BFW a very Happy Christmas from Claire and I, and the rest of the BFW team.

It’s been another really good year for the site. We now have 2095 members who have all committed to confirming their identity through the BFW shop. Although there are many online alternatives available to the barbel enthusiast these days, I’m proud that BFW continues to offer a civilised platform for barbel debate and conversation, as well as a bit of fun and a laugh at times too.

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the site, and to those who help with the running costs by using the BFW Shop.

Massive thanks to the BFW team for the hard work they put in to keep the site the good place it is.

Merry to Christmas to you all.

Regards,

Andy F

Yes a great site Andy , and all credit to yourself Claire and the whole team . Best wishes and here's to a successful 2015 for BFW :D

Merry Christmas Andy Claire and the Bfw team.

Am in complete agreement with above messages. Christmas Greetings and continued success for 2015 to Andy, Claire & Team and all contributors.

Regards

Roger

Merry Christmas to all at bow.it is a godsend to me in my present illness.keeping me entertained each day.it is the first place of call on my iPad.many thanks
Albert

A very Merry Christmas to Andy, Claire and all of the BFW team, together with all members and contributors to this great forum.
Bob

Hi men,

It's lots of dissenters secret pleasure ;) , the first site many of us log onto each morning . Happy Xmas to everyone .

Hatter

I truly hope Claire, yourself, the team and everyone everywhere enjoys a happy Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and hope filled new year Andy.

Dave.

Thank you Andy and your team. I look on it everyday. That's value and quality. Not that I'm religious but your site is a kind of bible.

Very best wishes to all that contribute to make it so.

Nick

Andy Clare and Family all best wishes for the Yule and keep up the good work with BFW.

Hi men,

It's lots of dissenters secret pleasure ;) , the first site many of us log onto each morning . Happy Xmas to everyone .

Hatter

I'll second that Mark, sterling work to all that make this site the best, a sincere thanks for keeping all us Barbel nut jobs safe and secure and in one place. :)

Merry Christmas to all at bow.it is a godsend to me in my present illness.keeping me entertained each day.it is the first place of call on my iPad.many thanks
Albert

Hoping you will make a swift recovery Albert, and what a fantastic new fangled thing those pads are, who would have thought that we would communicate like this when we were kids? The nearest thing back then to Hi- Tech was a Meccano set on Christmas morning:)

Merry Christmas.

Yes the iPad is super.i bought my first Apple Mac in 1984.i have an Intel desktop set but since the iPad i never use it.if you have wi fi you can print on the printer from another room.
Albert

A Very Merry Xmas to you too Andy and claire and your children,
and to the great team supporting the bfw website, heres to also a very
Happy New Year also:)

Albert heres to you and your lady mate and hope it aint too long before your on your favourite river bank once more:):):):):):):):):)

Back