• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lots for sale

Ben Jennings

Unfortunately since going self employed and having the romantic idea of keeping a rod in the back of the van and popping off for a few hours here and there hasn't happened. It's 6-7 day 70+ hour weeks. So I've brought a lot of gear that's just not going to get used. So have the following for sale

Savage gear 7'6 5-12gr rod lrf unused - 35
Drennan series 7 8 foot 1.75 unused - 25
Acolyte 10 foot ultra feeder unused - 110
Acolyte 13 foot ultra float unused - 130
Shimano apex predator 10-11.5 unused - 75
Fox duo lite fx twin tip 11 foot with custom made quiver section - 100

All rods collect with 25 miles radius of Reading as I don't have time to post.

Shimano 5000gte with spare spool - 50 posted
Shimano 5010 with spare spool - 45 posted
2 X shimano 8010's 1 spare spool - 100 posted
Ta padded reel pouch - 7 posted
Drennan fd3000 unused - 35 posted
Fox ultron 1500 unused - 40 posted

I'll have the fd300 and the ultron 1500 if still available Ben...have sent a pm

Admin note : The settings regarding editing of posts was revised a while ago, unfortunately it has affected all forums.

Basically users can edit their own posts for 30 minutes after posting (to allow corrections of typos etc) but this is a board-wide setting and overrules any setting we'd like to make for any individual forum.

This is Ben's post, not mine.

Unfortunately since going self employed and having the romantic idea of keeping a rod in the back of the van and popping off for a few hours here and there hasn't happened. It's 6-7 day 70+ hour weeks. So I've brought a lot of gear that's just not going to get used. So have the following for sale

Savage gear 7'6 5-12gr rod lrf unused - 35
Drennan series 7 8 foot 1.75 unused - 25
Acolyte 10 foot ultra feeder unused - 110
Acolyte 13 foot ultra float unused - 130
Shimano apex predator 10-11.5 unused - 75
Fox duo lite fx twin tip 11 foot with custom made quiver section - 100

All rods collect with 25 miles radius of Reading as I don't have time to post.

Shimano 5000gte with spare spool - 50 posted
Shimano 5010 with spare spool - 45 posted
2 X shimano 8010's 1 spare spool - 100 posted
Ta padded reel pouch - 7 posted

There Ya Go Ben :D done it for ya :D

Left click on ya mouse and hold it down, highlight the parts of your post you want to keep. then right click and choose copy. Start a new reply, left click and choose paste. :)

Back