• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Looking to acquire new barbel rods

Crikey Bill, you've got more stock than most tackle shops. :D:p:D
My Missus would agree with you whole heartedly Derek...surprising what you accumulate over the years and i’ve Only just started.....LOL :)

Thanks Bill and Dave, I may pop up from Poole to Farnborough for 'The Big One' tackle show, as Freespirt and quite a few other rod suppliers will be there. Thanks again to everyone.

Sounds a good idea Greg...I've been trying to make up my mind as to whether to pop along myself but problem will be I'll get tempted by something or other so in hindsight probably best I don't go....LOL :)

The Big One. Bit too far for me. :( Even Stoneleigh Park ( the new additional venue ) is over a 2 hour drive. :( Love these type of shows, some real bargains to be had. Did get to the event, that used to be held in Birmingham a few times, can't remember what it was called, ( old age :D ) When it first started, it was superb, but each year, it got worse and worse, with fewer and fewer exhibitors. Shame really. :(

Greg
i have a pair of custom made Harrison blank rods 12' 1 3/4lb in very lightly used condition. You live fairly close to me. I will send you a pm in case you may have an interest.
If you don't receive my message you can contact me on 01725 514468
Mike

Last edited:
Back