• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

looking for a rod holdall

Ray Heath

right looking for a new rod holdall i dont want a quiver but a rod holdall for 2/3 12ft rods made up and space for a wychwood hdmr compact 50" brolly/shelter on an outside pocket or straps to secure it to holdall and enough pockets for rests and everything

what would you all recommend

right looking for a new rod holdall i dont want a quiver but a rod holdall for 2/3 12ft rods made up and space for a wychwood hdmr compact 50" brolly/shelter on an outside pocket or straps to secure it to holdall and enough pockets for rests and everything

what would you all recommend
Korum folding holdall ray.
it does exactly what your asking in your post.

I did a little review on it here. https://barbel.co.uk/forum/threads/another-personal-review.16238/
Your welcome to have a look at it in the flesh if you fancy a meet up.

I had a look and will have a look at yours I suppose you'll be up Elton first week
I would of preferred duveders between rods or does this have them
Apart from that it looks good
They are separated by the butt tubes at the bottom, the reel pouches have dividers and at the middle and top they are secured with Velcro loops. It will take 3 of my pike rods quite comfortably without them in any contact with each other.
if anything it’s too spacious. You’ll never fill it with day session gear.

Back