• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lone Angler Sausage Sizzle

Mathew Gardner

Hi Folks.

Does anyone know if the sausage sizzle concentrate flavour has changed now John Baker is involved. I have also been told that the company has become defunct. This was tackle shop banter so didnt really take much notice.

Cheers Rob. Was told the tweaked flavour was alot weaker. Is this the case? Glad the companys still going, was looking forward to the relaunch of opti spice. Was told in same tackle shop this was scrapped??

Regards
Mat

Tony R, please name the perfect angling club/society/tackle/bait supplier that you belong to, ( we all want to know ) as you seem to want to rip into any other, that doesn't seem to meet your standards. Every post you make, is about belittling others. Can't you just give it a rest. Its very boring, and just makes you look like a complete a***hole.

Sorry mods, but he,s getting on my nerves. :eek:

Dear Derek, I am pleased about that, I like to annoy fools like you.

As for the perfect club/society etc that I belong to..... The Hazelford Piscatorial Society would fit that bill.

Dear Derek, I am pleased about that, I like to annoy fools like you.

As for the perfect club/society etc that I belong to..... The Hazelford Piscatorial Society would fit that bill.

What about that rat infested s******e on the Trent that your part of, still, you probably fit right in.

Oh dear Derek what a sad soul you are, is that really the best you can do?

I wont respond specifically mods, I have wiped better from my shoe.

I've noticed the rods have been out of stock for a while now (at least the one I'm after).

Bait is too notch though

Back