• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lone Angler , Cotswold Aquarius , bits & bobs

Rod Foster

LA single rod stalker sling, new with tags - £22 posted - **SOLD**
LA large bait pouch with shoulder strap & carry handles, vgc - **SOLD**
LA small ‘stalker’ bait pouch with shoulder strap, vgc **SOLD**
LA rig/hooklength wraps x3, vgc with foam inserts (mostly unused Pallatrax size 8/10 hooks included) **SOLD**
Cotswold Aquarius weigh sling, brand new, approximately 30” x 20”, zip sides, drainage mesh, velcro top seal & stink pouch £22 **SOLD**
Paperback books - Elite Barbel by Tony Miles in vgc **SOLD**
Modern Barbel Baits & Tactics by John Baker, fair condition **SOLD**
Hardback book - Quest For Barbel, Tony Miles/Trefor West, signed by both, vgc, £14 posted
All available for collection from Wraysbury, near Wraysbury Baits.(TW19)
Lots more bits & pieces as I find them!
Any questions just ask,
regards
Rod

Last edited:
Hi Rod, could I take the 3 x rig / hooklength pouches please? Also, I'm interested in the single rod sleeve too, but do you have a picture of it full length that you could send me?

Cheers

John

Hi Rod, could I take the 3 x rig / hooklength pouches please? Also, I'm interested in the single rod sleeve too, but do you have a picture of it full length that you could send me?

Cheers

John
Hi John, the rig wallets are still available, the sling is pending collection, I’m trying to edit the post now 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Cheers

John
Hi John, someone is collecting the sling tomorrow, if anything changes I’ll give you a shout.
Are you still interested in the rig wallets?

Hi Rod,
Sorry for late reply, been out. Yes I'd still like the rig wallets please, let me know what happens with the sling tomorrow, and I'll send you immediate payment for just the wallets or both.
Catch up tomorrow, and thanks again
John

Hi Rod,
Sorry for late reply, been out. Yes I'd still like the rig wallets please, let me know what happens with the sling tomorrow, and I'll send you immediate payment for just the wallets or both.
John
Will do John, someone is meant to be collecting the sling between 12 & 2pm tomorrow 👍🏼

Hi Rod, I’ll have the John Baker book if still available and you can post? Can you PM me payment details. Thanks

Hi are these still available please?

(LA rig/hooklength wraps x3,bfc with foam inserts (mostly unused Pallatrax size 8/10 hooks included) £40 posted)

I'd like to have those if they are. 👍

Hi Rod,
John
Hi John, the sling has now been sold & collected, the rig wallets are yours pending PayPal payment to ‘ rodders.foster@gmail.com
Regards
Rod

Back