• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Little Egret Press. Willow Pitch VII Books

Julian Griffiths

Hi guys.

I ordered the above book back in luxury leather edition format, around the latter part of '22 according to my emails, direct from Wayne @ The Little Egret Press. After reading about it's release in catch cult magazine Oct '22 edition.

They were meant to be ready this past soring, around June 23. According to Wayne in his emails.

I feel I'm getting fobbed off from Wayne as I never seem to get a definitive answer as to when it's going to be available to me?

I'm just wanting to know if anyone else can shed some light on this particular book please, before I have to send him out yet another email, which is getting a bit tiring to say the least!

Cheers. Julian 👍

Last edited:
Julian, as I was to understand the book compiled by Terry Theobald, Passion for barbel, was meant to be the Willow Pitch vii; at least that was what I was led to believe as an author in the book. However, when it came to be released at the barbel society show, Willow pitch vii had been dropped. So if you stil want a copy of what was to be ! perhaps order Passion for barbel.

Julian, as I was to understand the book compiled by Terry Theobald, Passion for barbel, was meant to be the Willow Pitch vii; at least that was what I was led to believe as an author in the book. However, when it came to be released at the barbel society show, Willow pitch vii had been dropped. So if you stil want a copy of what was to be ! perhaps order Passion for barbel.
I've heard that the books are at the binders apparently, and was told he'd contact me and make everyone aware when they're ready for postage.
So we'll see I guess...

Just taken an age & I just have a vibe about this order.

Back