• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

limited edition

Colin Bridger

Any one notice the full page addvert on the back of the Anglers Mail for the Matt Hayes limited edition centre pin? It looks like a nice piece of kit, however it does say there are only a few left which probably explains why the man himself couldn't get one. He is pictured in the back ground in a river with a nice bend in his rod playing a fish off a fixed spool reel.:rolleyes:

doing great , i just don't get out too often these days ,i'm working 6 days a week .so just doing fish-ins mostly ,as it happened i have one of the mattt hayes aerials ,as bearings reels go its better than the avarage and big bonus of being a aerial which puts it right up there with the youngs aerials ,ok not quite a match for them though on materials used etc ,but at £60 who cares what grade aluminium is used .

the only drawback is the usual one with dragoncarp reels ,the quality control can let them down occationally .mines perfect .i took it too the trent embankment for a spin.

DSCF2671.jpg

didn't catch any munsters ,but i did ok got a few little roach

DSCF2668.jpg

DSCF2665.jpg

and the odd little perch ,thrown in for good measure

DSCF2666.jpg

nice reel ,well i like it .

Back