• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Light weight chair

I don't think recliner, lightest and comfiest can be had in one chair. I looked at the Korum Aeronium, which was the lightest I could find, but found it wasn't comfortable, and it felt cold with the cover removed (which you can do to make it lighter). So I swapped it for a Fox Duralite, which is light enough, super-comfy, has big feet, which some of the Korum's don't, and is high enough in the back to slouch and fall asleep in... if that's what a recliner is for... although I can't see the point of a recliner, personally.
There are days when a recliner is just ideal. Lazy summer days on a venue where bites are hard to come by and a long walk isn't required!

Go outdoors had a Westlake chair 2.3 kg good leg system no padding would be good in the rain mesh fabric about £39

Back