• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Licence issues

Clive Shipman

Senior Member & Supporter
Why oh why do we have such poor service from the Post office. Not only can you buy a yearly licence that runs out in 20 minutes confusing the not so sharp eyed (no doubt it will still be on tomorrow). Also when logging in and totalling my bill for this years it also included last years again. Fishermen you have been warned!!

Attachments

• po.jpg
    po.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 146
Be aware that there is a site out there that will take a percentage of your money and charge you more than the asking price

The EA sent me a reminder document with all my information and a bar code on it. I took this to my local Post Office gave it to the cashier paid with my debit card, and it arrived in the post three days later.
Simples

EA sent me an email with a link. Takes you through to the Post Office website and renewed mine and my sons without any hassle. Both arrived Saturday, back of the net.

There have been instances in the past where the DD has been taken multiple times causing accounts to be overdrawn and hassle in reclaiming the money.I'd rather just queue at the Post Office,pay the money job done.

Back