• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Last trip to the wye

Craig Lea

Senior Member & Supporter
Morning chaps , my last trip to Hereford today , for the weekend. Any news on river levels , how it’s fishing. I’m staying in lucksal park.
Always caught there , just hope I do on my last trip of the season. 🎣

Sorry, no info on the Wye, specifically. You'll find level readings on the EA site - presumably you know the url?
Good luck and hope you catch.
I'm on the Upper Trent tomorrow, and overnight. Safe to say; you're in with a better chance!

Sorry, no info on the Wye, specifically. You'll find level readings on the EA site - presumably you know the url?
Good luck and hope you catch.
I'm on the Upper Trent tomorrow, and overnight. Safe to say; you're in with a better chance!
Thanks Richard , I’ll check that . Graham Elliot is the man I need to speak to.
Good luck ,tight lines .

Just returned from trip to Ouse after Perch. Unfortunately no one told the Perch a celebrity was coming🤣🤣

The Wye has been doing a few barbel last few days. More of the odd fish or two.

Just enjoy the chub and hope for z couple of barbel to visit you.

Morning chaps , my last trip to Hereford today , for the weekend. Any news on river levels , how it’s fishing. I’m staying in lucksal park.
Always caught there , just hope I do on my last trip of the season. 🎣
Good luck Craig, lets know how you get on. 👍

What a lovely little whiskers . 2lb maybe

Attachments

• IMG_1536.jpeg
    IMG_1536.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 66
Back