• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Landing net head

It is true, if something has less space to throw itself around, it is less likely to hurt itself.
Straight jackets for fish would be great šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚.
Yeah I get that Ian but a fish isnā€™t hurting itself in a mesh net. Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s no way on heaven hell or earth Iā€™m going along with this šŸ˜‚

Yeah I get that Ian but a fish isnā€™t hurting itself in a mesh net. Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s no way on heaven hell or earth Iā€™m going along with this šŸ˜‚

I'm considering using a windsock for netting fish next time out, just sew up the end.....šŸ¤” now where can I get one šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚.

Being serious now šŸ˜, I haven't found a problem using a 24 inch or even a 20 inch net which has a decent amount of actual mesh net. A 20 inch round net head with enough mesh will swallow bigger fish than i'm ever likely to come across.

Back