• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lads What Did He Bring You??

John Cook

Nothing fishy for me im afraid:( But the usual socks and pants were there:mad:

An enormous box set of Matt Hayes fishing DVD's and best of all a nice little portable digital radio to help me cope with those fruitless hours on the bank waiting for a bite. And I now have the joy of shoving my arm up a turkey's backside to remove the giblets before cooking it. I just hope the turkey is dead by the time I come to do it. Don't want a repeat of last year...

2 x Daiwa polo shirts
3 x bulk spools berkley xt line
1 x Bathampton aa club card
and i added some money myself to some xmas cash to buy 2 x shimano aernos c5000 fa reels to go on my 1.5 rods, have to work tomorrow but up my sons after so might have some more fishing goodies then....hopefully..
Just me and the mrs here today, nice and peaceful, going to sort out my gear which i haven't had chance to touch because of work since last time i went..
hope everyone has a good day and merry xmas....

That's what makes a Christmas John so happy for you bud.

:):):) best present ever had, the wife came home from hospital for xmas eve :):):) Merry Xmas all:)

brings a smile to the face that john ;)

fishing related , grubs snowline 8.5 boots for me and a drennan 2 rod sleeve , plus the usual aftershave etc . a bonus was the super league 2013 double winners new home shirt :D

:):):) best present ever had, the wife came home from hospital for xmas eve :):):) Merry Xmas all:)

That's brilliant JW, the best present indeed, pleased for you mate.

I got the McCleans Salmon Weigh Net I asked my son for, some nice shiny new lures, a pair of warm, waterproof gloves, a pebble, Bluetooth speaker and various other bits and pieces.

John, getting your wife home in time for Christmas, must have been the very best present indeed.

My gifts included both of the Caught in the Act DVD's Part 1-4 by Bob Roberts, The Beatles live at the BBC collection, Harry Redknapps book ,and a pair of waterproof motorcycle trousers(ready for the Dragon Rally in February).

Best thing for me was to see my sons face when he opened his cat digger from santa (which took bl##dy age's to put together :))

Fishing related i got a jrc 1 man bivy/shelter and a chub neuron t3 alarm :D

Dave

John, your post put a smile on my face. :).

Me...well the kids were happy Santa gave them what they wanted, which is priceless.

Oh!! but I did sneak a Greys Prowla Vertical jig rod for me. :D

Nothing fishing related as iv got everything i want. Just the usual stuff.
Great news JW. Nothing finer than spending time with the family and loved ones!!!
On another note my dad got treated to a new brolly and holdall so hes chuffed to bits!!!

Thats the best present ever John money cant buy that....

Back