• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum x-calibre barbel rod 12ft 2.2lb Tc

So by having the first vaccine you can ignore the travel rules...just as long as you buy a house, and a fishing rod, well that makes a lot of sense.
And saying Yorkshire is uncivilised....🤣🤣 its so funny, it doesn't need a shovel..... Jab or not.

So by having the first vaccine you can ignore the travel rules...just as long as you buy a house, and a fishing rod, well that makes a lot of sense.
I was going to say it seems like "I've had a vacinne sod the rest of you" with his comment perhaps the classified section could be made into a post only whilst the lockdown is on maybe to stop this

I am not breaking covid rules as I am viewing some houses nearby as we want to move back down to civilisation.
I have had first vaccine and will be masked, gloved and sanitise.
I was going to say it seems like "I've had a vacinne sod the rest of you" with his comment perhaps the classified section could be made into a post only whilst the lockdown is on maybe to stop this
I have my first injection too, but bearing in mind that I may be safe from catching the virus, I doubt if I am safe from giving it. We need not to let or guard down now, and hopefully we can get to back to normality in Barbel blanking by the summer.

Most carriers are charging about £18 to pick up from seller and deliver usually within 48 hours. Last time I used UPS Today . You can go on their web site, put in approx dimensions and weight and it will show you a price.

If it’s 12 foot 2 piece you’ve got no chance of posting that with any decent service for less than £25 now. I’d be charging £30 to cover the cost of my tube and packaging.
once you go over 1.6-1.7m the couriers just don’t wanna know and the ones that do wanna charge heavily. Gone are the days where it was 12 quid fully insured

You will be pleased to know the house we had an appointment to see (allowable under current covid rules) has sold so we will not be buying the rod. Tight lines everyone!
And here's me salivating over all those lovely Yorkshire Barbel rivers, better off where you are.
And as far as Yorkshire, what a beautiful part of the World, some not so , but true of most places.

Back