• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum Super Light Chair

John Young

Hi

has anyone had any problems with this chair

I have used it 3 times and the telescopic legs stick terribly :( I had to use a large stone to hit them back into the shut position, not good when other are fishing :(

I bought one recently to replace the old style one which had given a few years of good service.

It is tremendously lightweight, reasonably comfortable and looks quite robust.

The extending legs haven't failed me yet, but they certainly don't look as well made as the old ones.

Sorry I know I was a bit off topic. I scanned your post while supposed to be working and somehow thought you were having problems with your Korum and were looking for something else. God knows how I managed to get that wrong mind!

No worries Darren

my chair is being collected Monday and a new one being sent out.

Great service from Ted Carters :)

I've had one for 2 seasons now and had no issues to date. You must have been given a dodgy one.

Had mine when they fist came out John and to be fair I don't look after things to well but its lasted so far.

Back