• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum Rover Bag

Checked out the Rover Bag today in Banks n Burr and definately feel its too big for roving, 25 litres, might as well just carry my Korum rucksack instead :D

get to ALDI.........ya know ya want to.........

Roving

I recently went through the process of looking for a Roving set up. I ended up going for the Korum 2 rod quiver and Korum large Multi Mat. This has been ideal for leapfrogging for my pike fishing and of course I will be looking to put into practice for the Barbel.

The Mutli Mat has strong handles (also shoulder strap) and is padded on the bottom and sides. Ideal for carrying bait and tackle and when you land your prize doubles up as an excellent unhooking mat and can retain the fish in the water whilst the fish recovers. Also has a couple of velcro loops to hold your rods in place if you want to omit the Quiver.

Having used Korum for a while now, Rods, chairs etc I continue to be impressed by the quality.

I stopped by a tackle shop on the way home and they had the new Korum luggage in stock so had a good look at both new holdalls

I agree the Rover is too big for for a few hours roving if your out for a full day and do not expect to go back to the car and then the size is about right but I'd probably use a rucksack instead.

If you off for a few hours your pockets/bum back light shoulder bag should be enough if you off for a day a bag /rucksack is obviously better.

Thanks for the opinion's - Falcon Tackle online was the cheapest I have seen + free postage over £30 - never used them though!

Korum Bait and Bits bag (size small). It the perfect roving bag IMHO and only costs £12.99. I've been using one for 3 seasons now and see no reason to change it.

I use a large "Bait and Bits" bag for my barbel fishing and a smaller one for roach/chub/mullet etc. I've been using them for 3 or 4 years now and had just one broken strap clip, which was promptly replaced by Korum.:)

google ecg....exellent carp gear. a good few small bags made by the and not expensive.:D

Back